Another recipe extraordinaire from rawmazing.com
- 3 ripe pears
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
1. Wash and dry pears. Set aside.
2. In food processor, pulse almonds and pecans until coarsely chopped.
3. Add cinnamon, allspice and ginger. Pulse a few times to combine. Set aside.
4. Whisk together cacao powder, agave nectar and coconut oil to make ganache. Place in bowl.
5. Dip pears in ganache and let extra drip off.
6. Sprinkle with nut mixture. Place in refrigerator to set.